The Fabric box is Decora’s largest range of window blind fabrics with over 400 in the new 2016 collection. The collection injects a new life and vibrancy to interiors through colour, design and texture.
In line with the launch of the new range I was responsible for development and design of the new website. This was the largest body of work I’ve undertaken while at Decora. The project took approx 6 months including preparing all the fabrics for use on the site. The site achieves almost 20,000 page views a month.
– Ordering and scanning each fabric in the collection using a large format Contex HD scanner.
– Colour correcting each scanned fabric using a HunterLab spectrophotometer.
– Site build and page layouts using responsive framework.
– Content and image creation.
– Populate entire site with scanned fabric images and content.
– Responsive testing.
– Woocommerce setup for free sampling service.